The mission of the Office of State and Federal Programs is to assist schools in effectively and efficiently managing categorical resources to maximize student learning.
Responsibilities of the Office of State and Federal Programs include:
- Budget Management: Provide assistance in troubleshooting budget problems and monitoring expenditures.
- School Site Council: Provide School Site Council training and provide schools with one-on-one assistance.
- School Site Plan Development: Support sites throughout the development of the School Plan for Student Achievement and budget.
- Parent Involvement: Provide support and guidance to ensure compliance with the Parent Compact, Parent and Family Engagement Policy, and the site based Title I parent meeting.
- Non-public Schools: Provide guidance and support to participating private schools receiving State and Federal categorical funds.
Phone: (559) 457-3934
Fax: (559) 457-3715
Tammy Townsend, Executive Officer